Project Manager with 10 Plus experience in IT industry
Last Updated: 22nd July 2018 (over 4 years ago)
From a leadership perspective, I am highly adept at building and managing cross-functional teams that work across multiple projects simultaneously. Additionally, I ensure compliance with project management best practices and work to enhance efficiencies and return on investment for my employers. Examples of my work include:
• Bachelor of Engineering , Certification in risk management, Data Science & ITIL
• Successful management of multiple projects in the IT industry from defining requirements through execution and closure.
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
• Sound ability to conduct and interpret qualitative and quantitative analyses.
• Comprehensive understanding of RCA, FMEA, Data statistics and quality improvement techniques.
• Efficient management and motivation of cross functional teams ranging from 5 to 35 members.
• Excellent computer skills including MS Project, Quality Center, JIRA, Trello and current project management applications.
• A solid reputation as a hardworking, innovative and results-driven professional.
• Functioned as Project Manager for new product design and implementation to all associates consumer branch offices and indirect dealer network
Confident I will make a positive impact on your company operation, I respectfully submit my resume for your review. I would also like to request a personal meeting to discuss your upcoming goals and how I can help you achieve them. I will make myself available at your convenience and look forward to your call. Thank you for your consideration.
Bachelor of Engineering
— Jul 2005
— Jun 2018
Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation for Scrum
Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed.
Led sprint reviews and daily scrum meetings to touch base with whole team and ensure that all members were performing satisfactorily.
Trained team members as well as the rest of the company staff in employing agile and scrum practices to improve work flow.
Conducting Uat and preparing required documentation
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
Use and continually develop leadership skills