Last Updated: 13th October 2018 (over 4 years ago)
● Manage a personal portfolio of 5 accounts that generates more than $77 Million in annual revenue.
● Train new Project Managers on blueprint reading, material procurement, labor management, and guiding projects to successful completions.
● Build and maintained rapports with stakeholders of all levels, including those outside the organization.
● Place bids on RFQs from multiple customers on a biweekly basis.
● Utilized JIRA to track software implementation in Amazon robotics.
● Facilitate the definitions of project scopes, goals, and deliverables to the Project Teams.
● Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of specialty offerings, along with financial and selling skills, that can be applied to opportunities across the Business unit.
● Perform client needs assessments, sell services using consultative sales techniques, overcome objections, negotiate contracts, close sales, perform general account management, and manage projects.
● Sell directly to Chief Operating Officers, General Managers, Senior Program Managers, and more.
● Collaborate with the Account Controller to financially set-up projects and acquire licensing
● Implemented both waterfall and agile methodology into projects of varying scopes.
● Used tableau to analyze mass project data to provide easy to understand progress reports. Key Accomplishments
● Successfully generated 39% of the company’s total revenue for 2018.
● Closed on a 5-year contract with a major client, totaling more than $10 Million in revenue.
● Promoted within 2 weeks to Program Manager and quickly closed a deal creating the General Labor division which has generated $32 million in 2018.
● Expanded upon an existing contract and grew by more than 60%
MGM - Masters of Global Management
BA - International Business
— Dec 2016
I have covered US and overseas finance, conducting business overseas, and high-level contract negotiations.
— Oct 2018
Account Manager/ Sr Recruiter
— Jan 2017
(Account Manager / Recruiter Position Continued)
● Built and maintained a pipeline of qualified candidates and performed regular follow-up by phone and email. ● Followed up with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback on candidates’ resumes and interviews. ● Documented hiring requirements, candidates’ evaluations, interview processes, and hiring decisions. ● Collaborated with the Area Director on negotiation and closing sales techniques.
Key Accomplishments ● Received national top performer recognition consecutively for the last 3 quarters. ● Consistently had the highest amount of candidate submissions, with an 86% fill rate. ● Created a standardized training platform for Recruiters on a national scale. ● Developed 3 national accounts that grew by more than 40%.
Sr Business Development Manager/ Program Manager
— Dec 2017
Infantry/ Project manager
— Feb 2013