Project, Construction & Engineering Management, Plant Turn Around & Estimation
Last Updated: 31st May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENG
— Apr 1999
• Consistently completed projects on time and within budget.
• Selected to lead difficult and experimental projects.
• Actively involved in developing and implementing Company procedures and standards.
• Providing advice on the management of projects
• Organizing the various professional people working on a project
• Carrying out risk assessment
• Making sure that all the aims of the project are met and quality standards are met
• Monitoring Contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
• Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
• To ensure assigned projects remain with compliance for all HSE, technical, financial approval, budget control, administrative and commercial procedures.
• Attending the client meeting weekly for progress and concern.