MECHANICAL ENGINEER WITH 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Last Updated: 21st November 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Assists the supervisor in monitoring HVAC maintenance and service related issues, reviewing all internal and external no-conformances to ensure compliance.
• Supervises scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on equipment and facilities.
• Supervises 80 HVAC technicians and maintains accountability of all personnel and property items.
• Reviews all work orders for compliance using the required criteria via Maximo
• Maintains Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for all chemicals and Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS) substances.
• Point of Contact (POC) for all Technical Exhibit(T.E.) related HVAC issues
• Conduct a daily safety moment and PPE inspection for all technicians before dispatching them for respective duties.
• Responsible for enforcing safety regulations and policies, and monitor safe working conditions throughout the HVAC section.
• Briefs the HVAC section on the work load for the day and assigned crews to accomplished assigned tasks.
• Ensure all TMDE items are calibrated.
• Acts as a Technical monitors for all subcontractors that performs that they are directed to by PWD-FMB.
• Ensure that all materials required for completion of a work order are clearly identified, documented on the work order and Bill of Material (BOM) is completed and submitted.
• Complete risk assessments as directed for any HAVAC work that will exceed 40 man-hours.
• Submits all purchase request (PR) for requested equipment and material
• Ensure all catalog requests and DTR’s are submitted to the Central Material Warehouse (CMW) if material is required for a work order.
• Evaluate employee skills, identify and implement training requirements
• Plan, direct and co-ordinate operations and activities for 80 HVAC employees
• Set and manage productivity standards
• Prioritize, assign and review duties and work activities to meet productivity and quality goals
• Plan, organize and monitor resources to achieve efficient use of labor, equipment and materials
• Identify and implement process improvements
• Recognize and resolve production and quality issues through Corrective Action Plans
• Organize and monitor staffing schedules and rotations
• Communicate goals and performance standards to employees
• Coach and counsel employees towards improved performance
• Conduct performance evaluations and make recommendations regarding employees
• Assure employee compliance with safety and quality requirements
• Ensure consistent adherence to company policies, procedures and performance standards
• Manage inventory control and storage
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment
• Maintain up-to-date work record
— Jul 2013