MFI Regional Branch Manager
Last Updated: 31st August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Ability to work constructively in fast-paced and high-stress environments.
• Highly motivated self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal and managerial skills.
• Experience working under high pressure.
• Possess strong organizational and computer skills.
• Ability to effectively plan, co-ordinate and meet deadlines.
• Work well independently and as a team member.
• Successfully and effectively complete task-oriented goals.
• Good reporting skills.
• Good administrative & financial skills.
• Interact well with colleagues, supervisors and management
Elaboration of project concept papers, proposals and drafting analytical and assessment reports; data processing potential. Interactive methods of training; able to facilitate meetings and workshops; conduct presentations and briefings; encourage people, communicate with people of social, economic, political and other background. Project monitoring & evaluation and staff performance appraisal skills.
Professional driving license –“B” categories. Other office equipment use: printer, scanner, copier machine, projector, digital photo/video cameras, fax, HF Codan radio.
Ability to travel – 100%.
Commerce and law
— Jul 2005
• Take the lead in implementing of company strategies and methodologies;
• Admin/Finance/Logistics/HR operations; management of branch budgets and financial program effectiveness;
• Make and implement weekly and monthly work plans for the department in according with the objectives;
• Implement monitoring tools for the activities;
• Follow up on recommendations of evaluating;
• Make frequent and extensive field visits in order to control and to monitor the work progress, quality and relevance;
• Leading the Credit Committee meeting in its job appraising with special focus on loan applications
• To work with hard and stress loans, finding best ways and decisions