Sr.Instrument and Control Engineer with EPC,PMC,PMT/CLIENT EXPOSURE
Last Updated: 30th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
— Aug 1995
Institute:Marathwada Institute of Technology, Aurangabad, MaharashtraState, India.
A) Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.-ELECTRONICS) with FIRST DIVISION1995 from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
B)DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING with FIRST CLASS from Board of Technical Examinations, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 1991.
Engineering Coordinator (I & C)
— Mar 2018
• Provided Company stewardship of the FEED Contractor’s activities with respect to I&C Engg., pre FEED endorsement, type of leak detection system selected.
• Review and approve FEED engineering deliverables. Participate in site surveys and ensure the details have been incorporated appropriately in relevant engg. deliverables. Involved in preparation & Review of Weekly & Monthly progress reports, planning schedule both for FEED and EPC works and actively coordinating with FEED Contractor, Vendor, Client/Company personnel on various project requirements etc. Participated for feasibility study project of ADNOC GP for Installation of ESD Valves at Maqta facility.
Instrument &Control Engineer
— Dec 2016
• Detailed engineering, construction activities, QC inspection ,installation, hook up, testing-FAT, SAT, commissioning, start-up of pneumatic, hydraulic & electronic field instruments, DCS (Foxboro IA of Invensys), ESD (Triconex -Invensys), F&G, WHCP, Telecommunication systems and ATMOS PIPE Pipeline Leak Detection System including start up, handover and as-built documentation.
• Participated in HAZOP, SIL study, 3D-Model Reviews & provided inputs/ recommendations.
• Reviewed/commented various reports/calculations: lighting Illumination checks, control valve sizing calculations, flowmeter sizing calculations, PSV & PCV sizing calculations.
• Reviewed SOW,P&IDs, I/O Lists, cause & effect diagrams, functional design specifications (FDS), technical specifications, data sheets, technical bid evaluations, instrument index, logic diagrams, functional schematic diagrams, control logic narratives, electrical schematic/ wiring drawings, location plans, cable tray plans, JB Schedule, E&I tie-in schedule, hook up diagrams, instrument installation details, instrument termination diagrams, loop diagrams, SLDs, lighting layouts, quality inspection and test plans for instrumentation & electrical works, quality procedures & NCRs related to Instrumentation.
• Coordinated & provided engineering expertise to ensure that the brown field modifications are designed and function in accordance with the Project Integrated Basis of Design and in accordance with Company Technical Specifications as well as international standards like IEC, ISA, API, NFPA, IEEE, ISO and NEC.
• Reviewed vendor/Contractor documents, graphics, method statements, space reservations/reserve change request (RCR), e-MOCs, engineering& construction interface agreements (IA), work packs, technical queries/ site construction queries, specification deviation requests (SDR), system completions dossiers, operating manuals and performance test procedures.
• Closely monitor Projects work site activities, subcontractor’s work for Instrument & Control and contractor preparation to ensure requirements and plans as per agreed scope and in line with schedule.
• Review the EPC Contractor’s procedures, plans and method statements for pre-mechanical completion
activities, ensuring adequate information &meeting the project’s quality and performance needs.
• Participated in offshore site surveys, Site Acceptance Tests, inst. installations, cable tray installation, cabling, cable testing, and loop checking, functional logic test activities offshore.
• Ensured compliance with the Project Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
• Provided technical advice and input to other groups and disciplines like safety, process, electrical, mechanical, construction, system completions, commissioning, operations, procurement and contract engineer.
• Guided preparation of project & construction schedule and I&C progress reports.
• Hands-on offshore supervision of hookups and cutovers in the operating facilities for DCS and TMR modifications with onsite resolution of issues.
• Monitored the generation and resolution of punch lists ensuring that deficiencies are identified and properly recorded within the Systems Completion and addressed by the Contractor in a timely fashion.
• Review and handover of as-built documentation.
• Participated for FEED work related to Flow Assurance Expansion Project .