Health, Safety& Environmental Supervisor at Shell - Brown Field
Last Updated: 27th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Contractor HSE Management. Involved in contractor’s management from site mobilization, verification, site supervision and management till demobilization
• supervised key field development projects including the Asset secure production, Fuel gas line facility construction and upgrade in Majnoon oilfield under challenging environments and conditions.
• Driving contractor HSE Personnel development program to enhance their HSE capabilities and culture by coaching, mentoring and tracking their progress.
• Proven leadership and communication skills in a multicultural workforce with different challenging environments resulting in impressive.
• Driving and delivering multiple HSE Development programs (Hearts & Minds, HSE Supervisor Development Program, Construction site safety standards) trainings in MAJNOON training centre.
• Operational HSE background in hydrocarbon areas.
• Soft Skill Leadership support, Intervention and Facilitation.
• Technical in construction HSE machinery, Power tools.
• Audit LOD-2/ Inspections and HSE MS implementation.
• Ability to deal/ Use IT, PC software, and issues troubleshooter.
• Good English skill in read and business and technical writing.
• Good Presentation skill.
Brown Field HSE Supervisor
• Contractor HSSE management, facilitating the development, implementation and tracking of HSSE plans by contractors on site.
• Lead regular HSSE audit/assessment to the contracts of project and site contractors HSSE performance;
• Assure that, safe systems of work, procedures and standards are in comply.
• Lead/Participate in the incident investigations, and suggested preventive actions.
• Review contractor HSE Procedures and Plan as part of HSSE-management system to identify implementation and area for improvement.
• Contract management, participated in developing the contractor in HSE performance.
• Monitored and verified contractor’s compliance with HSSE&SP requirements and expectations as stated in the site contracts.
• Involve in any shut down activity and preparation.
• Deliver HSE campaigns such as (LFI, LOF, Out of sight location, hand free, heat stress).
• Attend weekly progress meeting and address HSE site findings and apply SMART action.
• Manage monthly SIPD HSE managers meeting and update stockholders in HSE journey.
• Support Site Management in conducting internal and external project HSE audits; safety walks, inspections, incident investigations, incident reporting, and coordinated emergency response exercises.
• Meet with contract holders to discuss contractor HSE progress, concern and any area for improvement.
• Coordinated the implementation of Shell Majnoon HSSE&SP strategy within project field scope to achieve set objectives and targets.
• Lead CSSS (Working at Height) and delivered for all venture contractors.
• Participated in managing and delivering Majnoon Safety day in 2016, 2017.
• Prepare and communicate Majnoon HSE Newsletter through the venture.
• Majnoon Focal point in delivering Hearts and Minds training.