An experienced audit, accounts and tax professional
Last Updated: 28th October 2020 (over 2 years ago)
External and internal audits
• Financial reporting and analysis in accordance with (IFRS).
• Operating computer programs
• Quick Books and Tally ERP09.
• Analytical reasoning, Account reconciliation expert, Good numeric skills, Good communication skills.
• Maintaining Books of Accounts & Bank Reconciliations.
• Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Management and Payroll & Funds Management.
• Good understanding of Financial Management, Cost Accounting, Budgeting and Forecasting.
CA Inter (CAF-Certificate in accounts & finance)
— Sep 2016
Senior Associate – Audit, Accounts and Taxation
— Jun 2019
Providing advisory services to clients in respect of accounting treatment of complex transactions in light on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), compliance with applicable corporate and tax laws.
Preparation and filing of the income tax and sales (VAT) tax returns with the related statutory authorities.
Monitoring and coordination of engagements related to the planning and execution of external audits and bookkeeping assignments.
Assisting clients in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and getting them reviewed by engagement leaders.
Reporting of the significant issues to the management and developing good working relationships with the clients to deliver engagement expectations.