ESL / EFL / IELTS INSTRUCTOR
Last Updated: 1st November 2017 (over 4 years ago)
MS APPLIED LINGUISTICS
— Aug 2014
— May 2001
ESL INSTRUCTOR / IELTS INSTRUCTOR / Supervisor English Department
In charge of Schedules
Have served as Supervisor English Department Since November 15, 2011 till February 5, 2013.
Have served as a lecturer to BA classes
Teaching as EFL Lecturer to Preparatory Year Program
Teaching as IELTS Instructor
Serving as IELTS Invigilator
Worked as Coordinator English Department and In charge for Time Table
Have also taught ESP to College of Engineering, College of Medical and Applied Medical Sciences ; and College of Administrative Sciences and Humanities.
Present Job Description:
• In charge of Schedules
• Have served as Supervisor of English Department (BA Program)
• Coordinator of English Department regarding PYP Program
• Member of College Advisory Council regarding PYP Program
• Member of College Event Holding Committee regarding English
• Member of College Discipline Committee regarding BA in Language and Translation Program
• Member of College Trip Organization Committee regarding English Language
• Member of Admission Office Matters Committee during Admissions regarding BA Program
• Teaching IELTS classes
• Curriculum Development
• 22-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation Of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation Of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework And Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration And Marking Of Placement, Progress And Achievement Tests.
• Assessment And Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development Of Supplementary Materials For Core Syllabuses Or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings Or Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With The Running Of Public Examinations.
PYP , BA ENGLISH LANGUAGE & TRANSLATION, IELTS
o Listening (Najm, Najm, Najm, Level 1,2, 3 & 4)
o Reading (Najm, Najm, Level 1 & 2)
o Writing (Najm, Najm, Level 1,2 & 3)
o Speaking (Najm, Najm, Najm, Level 1,2, 3 & 4)
o Grammar (Level 1 & 2)
o Communication Skills for Special Education (EL &)
o Communication Skills for Engineers Najm )
o Technical Writing ( Najm)
o Introduction to Linguistics (ENG)
o Language & Culture
o Stylistics (ENG)
o Text Linguistics (ENG)
o English for Health Sciences and Medical Colleges ( Najm, Najm & Najm)
ENGLISH LECTURER / HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
— Nov 2011
Had also worked as Head of English Department since March 2008 till November 2011.
English Teacher and Class In charge
— Nov 2006
— Nov 2004
— Feb 2003