Last Updated: 21st May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• I am Professionally skilled and done different Projects with Major Oil & Gas Sector which includes Design, Fabrication, Installation & Commissioning. I have ability to read and understanding the Engineering & Constructions Drawings such as P&IDs, PFD and also worked on the completion of their BOQ’s using Iso-metric, Lay-out and making their Datasheet’s.
• I am a self - starter capable of working with minimum supervision and adaptive to varying conditions. My great maturity and vast years of experience make me able to work under pressure, with tight deadlines, ensuring continuous availability. I possess effective communication skills, which thus make me, communicate easily with personnel at all levels, thus making operation easier.
BSc Mechanical Engineering
— Sep 2013
a) Design and fabrication of 40MMSCFD Production Separator and 10MMSCFD mobile test Separator for OGDCL.
b) Halini Gas Compression project of Mari Petroleum Company limited (MPCL).
• Review and checking of P&ID, PFD for both of the Projects and check whether it is designed in accordance with the required drawings.
• Make BOM for Valves, Flanges, and Gaskets etc for both of the projects.
• Assembling of Valve connections for both of the separators according to the required drawings.
• Checking the projection of all nozzles that it is according to drawing and properly aligned according to the required drawing
• Checking the full assembly according to the requirement of the client.
• Maintenance of full inventory list for site.
• Consumables for maintenance.
— Aug 2016
• Technical Evaluation Criteria for pipe, Three Phase Separator, valves, Electric heater and Checking of bids and according to check list suggest whether it’s responsive or not.
Assistant Field Engineer
— Aug 2016
• Visit on site and make AutoCAD layout Drawings according to the required Safety Measures.
• Review and Checking of different Oil Depot storing facility Lay-out drawings with respect to the required safety measures.
• Making and Compilation of the Documents required for the approval of Sahiwal and Kot Abdul Malik oil Terminal Storage Facility through Defence using OGRA rules.
Trainee Mechanical Engineer
— Mar 2015
• Worked on ENI K-1, K-7, K-10, K-21 Tie in to K-23, K-32, K-38 WELLHEAD As-Built diagram and also worked on the completion of their BOQ’s using Iso-metric, Lay-out and making their Datasheet’s.
• Worked on OGDCL PALLI DEEP WELL.
As a Mechanical Engineer visited on field and also worked on Plot plan and proposed layout design with respect to safety standards which includes;
• Early Production Facility, Pump house, Fire fighting System, Loading Gantry, Separator, and Storage tanks for Crude-Oil (500bbls Capacity).
• Study and review of P&ID and PFD.
• Did other works assigned by Mechanical Supervisor.
• Coordinate with other departments at PEC in order to execute project.
— Feb 2014
— Sep 2012
— Aug 2011
The activities were involved to produced oil, LPG, NGL and Sulphur by using different components i.e. X-Mass tree, Separator, Pumps, Compressor, Heat exchanger, Boiler etc.