Civil Site Engineer ,Site Supervisor
Last Updated: 28th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
BS in Civil Engineering
— Jun 2014
— Apr 2016
• To prepare Bill of Quantities (BOQ)/ Bill of material (BOM)/ technical briefs, reports and technical specifications.
• Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification.
• Liaising with the project planning engineer regarding construction program.
• To Check materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements.
• To keep the Observance of safety requirements.
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, consultant and subcontractors.
• Quality control in accordance with CSIs/procedures method statements, quality plans and inspection and test.
• Producing weekly and monthly reports and statistics using computer software.
• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions.
• To prepare the records of shop drawings, technical reports and site diary