QA QC Engineer
Last Updated: 30th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Proficiency in Quality Management System, QA/QC Procedures & Inspections, Constructions, Planning, Coordinating and Managing Projects.
• A highly efficient, methodical and talented QA/QC Engineer who has considerable experience of developing and implementing effective quality control processes and structures in a Construction and corporate environment.
• Familiar with preparation construction operation related documentation like methods of construction, inspection test planning, quality control procedure, site inspection, materials approval, material verification, corrective action and closing process of NCRs and all other construction activities controlling documentation to full fill the client and consultant requirement as per the project specification & standards. Complying the project PQP requirements and QA/QC weekly/monthly statement/ reports of accomplishment preparation and plan for further planning.
QA QC Engineer
• Reviewing, in co-ordination with the PM/QAM, the contract documents specifications to identify the mandatory inspections and tests to schedule and establish the required ITP and MS.
• Assist the QA/QC Manager in overall quality control of the site, provide advises & suggestion to improve quality control at construction site & assist project manager to achieve the target with respect to quality.
• Co-ordination & direct supervision on all activities related to laboratories & field tests.
• Conduct quality awareness meeting & inductions for project engineers, site engineers & other construction staff.
• To prepare all documents related to inspection & attend all inspection for different individual activities of the site & ensure that it is as per latest approved drawings.
• Maintain and update all inspection log (Work Inspection & Material Inspection Log).
• Assist procurement engineer in preparing material submittals.
• Preparation of CA PA for external NCRs and its follow up.
• Issuing, monitoring and closeout for internal NCRs.