Holder of NEBOSH International General Certificate with more 2 years experiences in construction safety
Last Updated: 8th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
— Nov 2017
Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing Engineering
— Feb 2014
Safety & Health Supervisor
2. Ensure all processing activities are adhering to the respective safety and health operating procedure.
3. Initiate and coordinate all safety and health awareness activities, campaigns and training.
4. Conduct and the OSH inspections at regular basis together with Safety Officer and the appointed members of the OSH Committee.
5. Update and maintain the summary of OSH related Non Conformance.
6. Update and maintain a register of all Lost Time Accident (LTA), near misses and unsafe acts and report to the relevant authorities and the head office.
7. Assume lead role in accident/incident investigation, prepare the relevant report and follow up with the relevant departments on the findings of the investigation.
8. Ensure OSH compliance of external contractors and vendors.
9. Ensure the condition and cleanliness of the site is maintained every day.
Radiographic Testing Coordinator
— Jul 2015
2. Liaises with client’s representative for field inspection and test schedule.
3. Assist the Radiographic Testing Operator inspect the joint and make sure all safety regulations complied.
4. Report all non-conformances inspections to the client for re-inspect.
5. Checks and verify all the radiographic testing reports.