Business Operations & Management Executive
Last Updated: 21st March 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Strategic business leader translating complex technologies into business opportunities and multimillion revenue growth through R&D investment, new products, and services. Proven record in customer value management, customer lifecycle management, business analytics, data mining and research in both Asian and European markets. Distinguished experience creating and implementing program strategies into tactical plans and processes to deliver innovative solutions resulting in bottom line profits and organisational excellence. Excellent track record for motivating and driving a successful team through the use of collaborative leadership skills.
Marketing in a Digital World
— Mar 2019
Strategy Execution Program
— Sep 2018
Management Development Program
— Aug 2012
— Jun 2000
Bachelors of Commerce
— Jun 1997
VP - Head of Contextual Marketing
Establish comprehensive personalization program enabled by real-time contextual actions, in-line with the Telenor Groups’ digital agenda. Delivered FlexiPlan App within three months using agile-sprint. Train and develop strong CLM team through recruitment, coaching, and mentoring.
• Implemented CLM strategy and roadmap powered by personalized contextual interventions based on customer’s digital footprint increasing pack penetration to 48% in Telenor Myanmar.
• Initiated upsell for high value prepaid customers by offering personalized post-paid packages through digital channels (Telenor App, website).
• Deployed contextual campaign management system (Danateq/Pelatro-LINK). [RFQs, Vendor Evaluation, IC Approval - business case, and UAT].
Senior Expert CLM and Analytics
— Dec 2015
Served as an independent consultant to restructure existing CLM unit, turn-around the declining prepaid bundle revenues, and set-up new revenue streams within consumer post-paid and SOHO/SME post-paid segments.
• Boosted bundle portfolio share from 28% to 36% of total prepaid revenue in Telenor Serbia by developing comprehensive CLM strategy and roadmap referenced as best practice blueprint within Telenor Europe.
• Programmed customer journey implemented in entry and exit phases of customer lifecycle, resulting in improved survival rates.
• Employed Next Best Action (NBA) framework and recommendation engine powered by Machine Learning algorithms that now drive personalized engagement of post-paid customers.
Project Manager for Stealth Marketing Project
— Dec 2011
• A comprehensive strategy was developed along with a roadmap for the initial years.
• Developed CLM organization from scratch and defined systems and processes.
Manager CLM and Advanced Analytics
— Jun 2013
Managed a team of 15+ highly skilled employees (CLM experts, pricing experts, business analysts, market research specialists, and data scientists) driving CLM across the organization. Directed cross sell of GSM and Bank products by restructuring financial services.
• Designed and employed data mining / machine learning initiatives to support CLM, including churn prediction, social network analysis - SNA, behavioural segmentation, demographic prediction).
• Pioneered segmented engagement of retail partners by CLM activities, improving top-up by 10%.
Manager Business Intelligence & Research
— Apr 2009
• Established reporting frameworks and dashboards for all levels within organization. Defined business rules and definitions to establish ‘one version of truth’ within Telenor Pakistan.
• Revamped the ‘Brand Health Tracker’ migrating to the AMRB (Millward Brown’s) Advanced Tracking Protocol and initiated Need Based Segmentation Study (TNS - Need Scope Model).
— Sep 2004
• Conducted Benchmarking study and identified productivity standards for cotton spinning sector in the country.
• Improved performance of different manufacturing units (fan manufacturing, furniture) through productivity audits based on Value Added Productivity.