Last Updated: 17th March 2020 (over 2 years ago)
BMS and EMS system, HVAC system, Air compressors, Dehumidifiers, Purified water System, Granulation, Compression, Encapsulation and packaging Machines, etc.
• Ensured that maintenance staff followed safety procedures.
• Ensured that equipment are periodically inspected and maintained in good working condition.
• Developed preventive maintenance program to avoid any breakdowns.
• Recommended modifications to equipment to improve performances and safety.
• Maintained adequate stock of spare parts.
• Maintained accurate records of inspections, maintenances and repairs.
• Reviewing all qualification documents from vendors.
• Participating in equipment/system qualifications activities for the Facilities & utilities.
• Finalizing external calibration agency for performing onsite calibrations.
• maintaining critical spares in inventory for all control systems & instruments.
• Good Documentation practices followed in SOP's, Change controls, Log books, Attachments, Drawings, DQ, IQ, OQ,PQ, VMP etc.
• commissioning and validation experience.
• To prepare the SOP`s for Department.
• To upload the equipment data in SAP.
• Sets/monitors KPI (key performance indicators) and scorecards to identify areas for improvement.
• Drive the culture of continuous improvement in maintenance.
• To maintain the Risk assessment, Risk and opportunity register.
• Contributing to the safety and build-ability reviews of the proposed designs