Mathematics Teacher_8 years experience. Training Coordinator for Secondary Schools
Last Updated: 30th July 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Quick to understand new technology. Possess a positive attitude. Strategic thinker. Strong interpersonal & communication skills. Personal management. Ability to work with Diverse Cultures, flexible, Ability to work collaboratively and contribute to a team, can also work independently.
Bachelor of Education Graduate
— Dec 2010
Modules: 41 modules
International Coach for Coach, Brunei
— Dec 2018
• Conduct coaching sessions based on pedagogy and content in all 5 schools across Brunei
• Do TPA+ (Teacher Progress Appraisal) with my PLs (Learning Partners) in all the schools.
• Collect data from the TPA+ and send it via LNCP App (Literacy Numeracy Coaching Programme)
• Meet with school leaders and provide feedback on LPs progress.
• Deliver Professional Developments sessions (PD) with all Math teachers in each school.
• Plan and prepare PowerPoint presentations for the upcoming PD sessions on Week 4. The PD session cover the following modules: Structuring and Organizing Lessons, Teaching Content Dialogically, Designing engaging and Challenging Tasks, and Assessing Learning continuously.
Training Coordinator for Secondary Schools, South Africa
— May 2018
• Conduct training workshops for Mathematics teachers (Grade 8 – 12)
• Coordinating and facilitating learner development classes; Maths Support Programme
• Develop training and workshops materials for teachers and learners
• Support the establishment of learner and teacher support groups
• Compile report on project’s progress to schools, MIET Africa and parents.
— Feb 2017
• Class teacher: working with grades 8 – 12
• Plan, organize and co-ordinate internal workshops (teacher development sessions)
• Founder of Mageba Mathematics_(Sunday Maths Extra Classes) July 2014 – February2018
• Teacher Representative in School Governing Body 2012 – 2014
• Chairperson of Security and Safety Committee