Last Updated: 7th August 2020 (over 2 years ago)
As well as having experience in the teaching field, I graduated from University of Jordan with a Bcs. Physics and MS. Environmental science. I am now looking to use the knowledge gained so far in my career to further help students achieve their abilities and skills of the scientific logic due to the approach of how things go around them.
I believe I meet all criteria needed for the roll. So as, I would like to work as a Physics teacher if that possible which is a reputable and ambitious institution that offers great opportunities for those who are qualified and experienced which I have gained through these seven years and give me more progress.
In addition to this extensive teaching campaign experience, I also have strong band 6.5 in IELTS. Hopefully, I could contact you directly in order to have the chance to introduce myself. This broad background makes me an ideal candidate for this position and I believe I`ll bring flexibility, efficiency, reliability, and innovation to your schools.
Please read the accompanying C.V which will provide you with further details of my skill set and academic qualifications.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my application and I look forward to hearing from you.
Bachelor of Physics
— Aug 2012
Physics & Science Teacher
the year on important topics.
• Utilised new technologies within classrooms and labs providing students with an advanced form
• Assessed student performance by analysing statistical learning data through applications
such as Sims, Google Classroom, Class Dojo and other essential applications.
• Attended to students with special needs, non-native speakers and people of determination
• Bi-lingual teaching capability, as I had the responsibility of teaching classrooms in two
languages (English & Arabic).
• Carried out distance learning to groups of schoolchildren through Webinars, mastering the
utilisation of Video Call platforms such as Microsoft Teams & Zoom.
Physics & Science Teacher
— Jun 2019
• Primary level students ranged from grades 7-9 years, whilst secondary level students ranged
from 10-12 years.
• Worked on tailored teaching programs and activities that were in line with the school’s teaching
• Implemented a variety of teaching tools to accommodate all learning styles of my students.
— Aug 2016
• Planned and organized hand-on activities that encouraged active student participation,
involvement and team work.
• Maintained an orderly, peaceful and positive learning environment by applying disciplinary
measures when necessary.
• Fostered a positive and safe learning atmosphere for my students.