Seasoned HR Professional/MBA(HR &IR)/MBA(IB)/ACM(HRM)/PHR/HRBP/4Yrs.Exp
Last Updated: 14th August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
With demonstrated success in negotiating win-win compromises, I have sound work experience in handling complex projects in multicultural work settings including effective management of change during Merger and Acquisitions.
As a valued leader and advisor, I have earned an exceptional reputation for getting the job done through successful completion of all project requirements and delivery of essential services in the following areas:
• Recruitment, Selection and On-boarding
• HR Policy and Procedures Development
• Employee Relations and Communication
• HR Database Management
• Compensation and Benefits Management
• Performance Management
• General Office Administration
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Human Resource (HR) and Industrial Relations (IR)
— Jun 2018
Advance Certificate in Management ( Human Resources Management)
— Dec 2013
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), International Business, Aligarh Muslim University
— Sep 2007
The degree may be thought of as an MBA with a particular focus on multinational corporations.
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Chemistry
— Jun 2005
HR Officer-HR Management & General Administration
— Feb 2012
• Serve as a communication link between management and employees by handling questions, and help resolving grievances and conflicts through counselling and negotiations.
• Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
• Evaluate personnel practices to ensure adherence to local regulations and advise others on legal or regulatory compliance matters.
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Prepare and maintain personnel records and compile statistical reports related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
• Analyze various HR Metrics and develop recommendations for improvement.
• Conceptualize HR policies and procedures and develop standardized procedures complying with local law.
• Prepare Manpower plans in collaboration with line Managers to project employment needs.
• Develop and implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
• Conduct interviews and select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation and onboarding to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
• Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
• Conduct the Annual Performance appraisal and advise management of performance related issues.
• Negotiate and maintain lease agreements with real estate companies for staff accommodations.
• Review employee work permits, driver licenses and vehicle registrations and ensure their renewals on time.
• Lowered annual employee turnover rate from 30% to 7% and increased productivity by researching salary trends and establishing standardized Compensation & Benefit structure with budget/market practices.
• Eliminated operational delays due to manpower shortages by filling 90 technical and professional positions in 3 months as sole company recruiter through employee referrals and use of an outside recruitment firm.
• Increased operational efficiency and decreased salary processing time from 3 to 1 day with no errors by designing automated Excel-based payroll process, avoiding payroll processing software expenses.
• Streamlined organizational structure and reduced labor costs by 40% without a reduction in productivity by using strategic planning and analytical abilities to eliminate superfluous positions and restructure organization for efficiency.
• Achieved savings of $30,000 annually and reduced overall routine expenditures by 10% using strong negotiation, networking and vendor management skills to negotiate lower prices for housing and supplies.
• Rescued startup project and prevented severe loss of money and business though consensus building and negotiations to diffuse worker strike plans during first year of operation.
• Successfully eliminated employee lawsuits by working with released employees, listening to their needs and negotiating with them to settle dismissal cases amicably.