Instrumentation Engineer with more than 5 years of experience.
Last Updated: 17th March 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Electronics and Communication Engineering
— Apr 2013
• Hands on Experience in DCS- Yokogawa Centum VP, ESD, TGC controllers
• Planning and execution of Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical & Process Control PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance) Activities at different ‘Water Transmission Stations’.
• Calibration of pH, Conductivity, Turbidity & Chlorine Analyzers.
• Calibration of Flow, Pressure, Temperature & Level Transmitters, Switches and Pressure Gauges. – Yokogawa, Honeywell, Rosemount, Fisher.
• Troubleshooting and servicing of Water Chlorination System comprises Vacuum Regulators, Gauges, Auto Changeover system & Chlorine Leak Detectors.
• Configure, test, calibrate, operate, troubleshoot, maintain and inspect instrument and control systems.
• Troubleshooting the plant Automation Hardware and Software (Allen Bradley RSLOGIX 5000 and Factory Talk view SCADA).
• Hands on Experience in Temperature, Pressure, Level, & Flow Analyzers Instruments.
• Read and understand instrument loop drawings and P.I.Ds
• Usage of Test Equipments- HART 475, RTD, T/C, Pressure Calibrators.
• Issuing ‘Permit to Work’ certificates to carry out Instrument work, ensuring a safe work environment for the team.
• Preparation of PPM reports on Monthly, Quarterly & Half yearly basis.
• Able to overhaul and repair of plant instruments such as ‘Control valves, Controllers, Transmitter, etc.
• Participation in major overhaul and shutdown maintenance activities as assigned by Engineers. Includes carrying out shutdown preparation, data collection and condition monitoring duties as assigned.
• Investigate and troubleshoot maintenance problems. Implements fault-finding routines and procedures, diagnoses problems and takes appropriate action including devising and implementing solutions in consultation with supervisor and other colleagues.
• Assists in maintaining an efficient workshop services in support of maintenance activities.