Mechanical Engineer with 7 years of Experience
Last Updated: 20th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
(Process equipment, Steam Turbines, Ventilation system, Solar system, Boilers, Channel Sales, Market Study)
Project Management ( Erection, Installation, Testing and Commissioning)
Sales and Project Management (Tendering, Estimation)
MS Office and MS project proficiency
GCC Driving License
— Jun 2010
SENIOR SALES ENGINEER
• Contribute to execute promotional measures and marketing communication activities such as technical seminars, exhibitions, in-house presentations, product demos and new products launch.
• Identifying and creating new business opportunities for business growth with new potential customers/ buyers and reinforce the existing customer’s base by implementing a daily visits plan.
• Responsible for Generating sales enquiries, Marketing, Tendering, Bidding, submitting offers, providing Technical support to customers for project approval, Negotiating and finalizing the commercial terms of contracts, execution of orders, Collection of receivables, ensuring on-time payments from customers.
• Carryout Marketing communication and promotional measures. Maintaining the channel sales and market data base, dealer marketing.
• Processing requests for Direct won orders and Stock orders, closely worked with procurement team, logistic team for timely delivering orders to customer.
• Utilizing the available technical resources to support sales development and growth. Ensure maximum possible profit with minimum risk level in all orders.
• Responsible to provide the required regular reports to management including but not limited to the following:
1. Interacting with contractors & discussing & reviewing project scope
2. Verify & develop Material Take Off, equipment and bulk quantities against P&IDs and drawings
3. Preparation & Evaluation of Tender/Contract documents and Bill of Quantities.
4. Preparation of cost forecasts, cost budgets and cost control measures. List of Technical Queries for Consultant clarification. Quantity take-off
5. Knowledge of costing/estimation techniques, MS Projects.
Planning, organization and process management.
• Responsible to ensure the full collaboration across other functions and units to maintain the team success.