SCM Logistics Superintendent - Head of Logistics Department
Last Updated: 31st January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
In pursue of new opportunities to develop my skills & international experience, I can be reached either through email : email@example.com or by phone at +213 661 38 2020
Bachelor in Economics and Management
— Jul 1999
SCM Logistics Superintendent
▪ Prepared business plan and managed annual operational budget of USDxxMM and applied cost control measures.
▪ Managed a combined Logistics and Support team, including contractors, of 80 personnel; provided motivation and mentoring for subordinates, business units and contractor personnel in the execution of duties and responsibilities to ensure safe and efficient operation.
▪ Managed and controlled Purchase Orders and freight movement between forwarders in Europe, UK, USA and National seaports and airports.
▪ Supervised customs clearance process and delivery to and from jobsites for business critical and high value items.
▪ Provided leadership for Logistics contract management lifecycle, including defining scope of work, contracting strategy, technical specification, vendor qualification, safety and technical evaluation, award and mobilization, operation and closure.
▪ Provided oversight of aviation services and operational facilities, including five company-owned and operated airfields and contract air transport services with 6 fixed-wing sole use aircraft, carrying 20,000 passengers annually.
▪ Coordinated regulatory interface with authorities for various Logistics functions, including Civil Aviation Authority, National Customs Authorities at seaports, airports, and local administration.
▪ Contributed effectively to the change process in the business units for the implementation of the Group policies and initiatives on aviation strategies for domestic and international crew change, transport and logistics, including the areas of safety, quality and cost control.
▪ Developed long and short term strategies for logistics services, including implementation of group policies, procedures and processes for the business units.
▪ Provided professional advice and technical support for logistics operations, equipment and facilities to sites.
▪ Implemented Group HSE initiatives across the Logistics functions, provided oversight of internal and external audits, and participated actively in operational risk assessments, enhancement of procedures and technical documents.
Previously, I worked and escalated many positions in Logistics department. (Coordinator, Warehouse and Logistics Supv...etc.)