QA/QC Engineer at ahlcon RMC Pvt Ltd.
Last Updated: 11th July 2020 (over 2 years ago)
• Surveillance inspection of all civil ongoing activities at project site.
• Coordinating with construction engineers and PMT (Project Management Team) & Project Inspection Department (PID) for inspection of each activity for client approval.
• Witnessing of the testing of compressive strength of concrete at the 3rd party laboratory.
• Witnessing of Field testing like Compaction test FDT (Field Density Test) and Dry film thickness (DFT).
• Coordinate with Consultant regarding the site activities as per standard.
• Inspection of concrete finishing and building finishing according to standard and specification.
• Inspection of all formwork and Reinforcement steel work as per standard.
• Liaise with the contractor’s field staff and Third party laboratory to ensure that all required testing has been performed as per standard.
• Deep ability to read and interpret building plans, specifications and building codes; make mathematical computations rapidly and accurately.
• Great ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to inspect various types of residential, commercial and industrial building.
• Inspection of roads and utility diversions, earthworks, waterproofing, concreting & asphalt work.
• Reporting the all related activities to QA/QC manger.
• Reviewing all quality related activities & preparing all quality related reports on site.
• Preparing Weekly report of project related to project Quality Management.