Quality Management professional seeking a challenging opportunity
Last Updated: 27th November 2018 (over 3 years ago)
My skills include Quality management, process improvement, internal/external audit, statistical analysis, ISO9001/OHSAS18001/EMS14001, training, FMEA, QCC tools, calibration, inspection and testing, reliability test, product safety.
1. Developed new inspection system on final product quality assurance with improved delivery turnaround time.
2. Led QCC (Quality Control Circle) team, and company towards achieving National Quality Award.
3. Panel member of Construction Industries Development Board for the development of DIY Quality Management System program for Construction companies.
4. Conducted public and inhouse training on quality management system to more than 100 companies.
5. Provided quality management system development consultancy to more than 100 companies.
6. Oversea 6 airports construction project and 1 double track train project.
Electrical Engineering - communication
— Nov 1999
— Nov 2018
Abraj Al Bait – a mixed use development for a commercial & residential complex consisting of 7 towers with gross built-up area of over 1.5 million m2. Al Borj International is responsible for managing the operation and maintenance of the building facilities, services and infrastructure in a structured and coordinated manner by maximizing the available capacity and quality service provided to customers at all times.
Develop, implement & maintain the project’s Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001 through documentation, training, audits & corrective actions.
Implement required processes related to quality management of operations to deliver consistent quality standards in services provided to the client.
Plan & execute the company’s audit program including internal audits, risk & compliance audits and subcontractor/service provider audits, identify non-conformities and ensure effective corrective & preventive action plans.
Gather, collate & analyze all data related to quality management to identify opportunities for improvement and drive appropriate quality improvement action plans.
Ensure continued certification of the organization to ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 standards through internal audits, coordination of external certification audits and coordinating Management Review meetings.
Track changes in international quality management standards and ensure updating of the company’s processes, systems & documentation to sustain certification.
Manage the process of calibration of all equipment, tools & instruments as per requirements of the ISO 9001 certification.
Establish KPIs for various processes, conduct periodic performance reviews and produce monthly reports for the management.
Provide in-house training to the staff on quality awareness, internal auditing & quality techniques like 7 QC tools.
Led the successful program for gaining ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 & EMS 14001 certification for the organization.