Last Updated: 10th October 2018 (over 3 years ago)
•Responsible of processing the plant units to ensure production targets and quality
specs are met for all products.
• (Front end (Gas sweetening) – Liquefaction – Compressors – Storage area)
• Dealing with plant utilities :-
(Power generation – Air service compressors – RO unit – Waste water treatment)
• Dealing with different mechanical equipment :-
(Compressors – pumps – chillers – fans – fractionation columns – heaters)
• Respond to plant trouble shooting, and handle trips and emergency situations in a
safe and efficient manner.
• Deal with PFD, PID, flow charts.
• Assist in the developing of operating guidelines and procedures that are followed
during overalls, and normal operation.
• Responsible for safe isolation of plant and equipment for permit requirements.
• Involved in “Shut down Team” which achieved 2 successful annual maintenance
overalls for both trains.
• Ensure plant availability and trying to reduce daily average flaring.
• Propose MOCs for operational improvements and increased plant availability.
DCS PANEL OPERATOR
— Jul 2009
Graduation: 2009 – GPA 2.8 / 4.0
MBA: Master of Business Administration in "Project Management " from Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Marine Transport.
Graduation: 2015 – GPA 3.4/
DCS PANEL OPERATOR
— Oct 2018
Which is Largest LNG Company in Egypt with capacity of 7.2 MTPA using
Conoco Phillips Optimized Cascade Technology.
Job Title: Panel Operator
Responsible of processing the plant units to ensure production targets , quality
and to ensure that all maintenance activities done safely and correct these units
1- Amine sweetening unit which includes [ Metering Skid – Filter Separators –
Absorber – Amine Regeneration – Dehydration and Mercury Removal – Hot Oil
2-Liquefaction section: [three optimized cascaded refrigeration cycles
heavies’ removal unit by cryogenic distillation]
3-Turbo-Compressor: [General Electric Frame-5D, Two-shaft gas turbine Mark
VI operating system]
4-Plant utilities: [Gas Turbine Generators – Diesel Generators – Reverse
Osmosis & EDI unit – Air Compressor – Nitrogen Generation – Liquid Nitrogen
Storage Tank –Waste Water Treatment Unit]
6-Auxiliary Emergency Response Team member