Senior Electrical Engineer
Last Updated: 13th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
B Sc Engineering in electrical
— May 2007
Sr Electrical Engineer
• Review and examination of fabrication, construction and commissioning documentation, records and activities. Provides regular/Daily reports on progress to the Manager or concern persons. Analyze in detail the respective activities towards sub-project interfaces to identify clashes, milestones to be met etc.
• Performs complex construction and commissioning tasks and work efficiently and accurately.
• Act as an advisory capacity to senior management personnel on site related matters of the project electrical specifications, materials, drawings and design criteria etc.
PMC Electrical Engineer
— Apr 2017
• Responsible for system integration, change management and resolve design & site issues...
Chair daily Site progress/planning/concerns meeting to effective solution and team work as well as regards interface issues. approve & monitor work permits.
• Meeting, construction schedules, man power management, discussion with client & senior management.
Job scheduling, optimum solution for workers, supervising.
Report submission day to day/weekly activities, weekly/monthly/annual planning.
• Manpower planning & deployment through contractors. Identification of priority jobs depending on project milestones. Coordination with other disciplines and clients. Progress monitoring of construction activities. Punch list preparation and clearance.
• Preparation of Method Statement / Work Package, Energization & MC System Turnover Packages. Understand control and schematic diagram, single line diagram, instrument loop diagram & P&ID.
• Execution, handover and close out of projects that meet the expectations, in consultation with the PMT/ Project Lead: Job Completed without injury to any personnel, damage to company assets or environment. Completed within company standard and quality & budget. Completed within construction and project schedule.
• Completed without injury to personnel and damages to assets or environment. Completed to standards and quality. Completed within project approved budget. Completed within project schedule. Acquire full understanding of all SPP's, MPP's & TSRM's that planned for execution in his area and each project status from A to Z. Facilitate new projects proposals screening, scope/cost/schedule review. Develop URS & PES. Prepare CBI & AFE. Coordinate Risk Assessment meetings
• Plan and execute activities to ensure the optimum reliability, availability and technical integrity of all equipment in area of responsibility. Develop technically sound and cost effective maintenance approaches, consistent with the company operating requirements and safety standards.
• Handling erection, testing, commissioning & charging of Switchyard (220kv/11kv) & Transformers. HT Switchgear (33, 11, 6.6, 3.3 KV) LT Switchgear Panel (PMCC, MCC, DCDB & UPS system) HT/LT Motors, MOV. DC System (Battery charger & Battery Bank) F&G system, Paging & Telephone system. CP system.
• Carried out High voltage switch gear installation, testing (functional test, Hi-Pot, Relay testing, winding test, CT test. etc.) Umbilical, 220MVA Transformer installation and testing.
• Preparation of commissioning documents- Partial RFC/RFSU, OTP, FAT and SAT Report with vendors, Functional report/test sheet etc.) System, Sub system, commissioning before final energization, reviewing& approving MC Dossiers, Attending OTP, assisting operations in the start-up plants.
• Responsible for the all scope to ensure the performing work to agreed scope of work, specifications and schedules all to an acceptable standard. Providing effective and practical construction input to ensure constructability aspects of Project Execution are adequately considered.
• Supervise the personnel to ensure performs all work to agreed standards for safety, health and environment and to attaining high levels of HSE performance. Ensuring assigned scope of work is carried out without any significant HSE incidents. Ensuring the work is carried out in time and in accordance with scope of work, specification and quality requirement. Monitor site activities for potential contractual/claims problems. Maintain records of site activities and check Contractor records for accuracy.
• Interface with other IPMT groups as required ensuring a good relationship for timely and effective release of Contractors data/drawings, MC Dossier (System and Sub System) and resolution of problems. Review look-ahead schedules & ensure future work &interface issues are communicated and resolved.
• Manage pre commissioning, commissioning and performance testing of system (s). Closeout of the commissioning documentation including punch list, OTP, ITP and handover certificates.
PMC Electrical Engineer
— Apr 2014
• Construction, Pre commissioning and commissioning of E&I System and sub system. Managing Related system field Vendors or specialist , E&I System and sub system Cause and effect preparation accordingly site, company and HSE requirements, E&I System and sub system Cause and effect preparing, reviewing and approving relevant System and sub system check list preparation and approving for site and dossiers.
• Planning & Co-ordination of Project Activities and field installations. Giving engineering support for achieving targets. Preparing, reviewing & approving project reports, ITP’s, AS BUILT’s, Markup, QCP’s, BOQ, MTO etc.
• Carry out inspection, surveillance witnessing of activities, ensuring records are maintained, including as-built data, Endorse daily progress report and time sheets. Detailing the work progress, number of contractor personnel and equipment available on site and other related items identified in the scope of work.
• To be fully familiar with the methods of construction, schedule and procedure Initiate and manage the Electrical project element of the continuous improvement processes. Ensure produces appropriate execution documents in a timely manner and monitor approval / compliance. Monitors progress and performance of the construction to ensure that performs to the approved schedule, specification and standards.
• 1) Established safe running arrangements on the E&I/Power system, including liaison with company electrical supervisors, Arrangement for signing PTW & excavation permits and ensures compliance with safety regulations. 2) Isolates and makes safe electrical equipments. Issues and cancels electrical danger notices and electrical equipment on all types of electrical equipment. Issues or receives sanction to test certificates when required. 3) Supervises the construction/installation, Commissioning &Testing of E&I scope of work within the process area, harbor, sea water intake, storage tanks, and associated pipe work and tanker berths.
PMT E&I Engineer
— Feb 2011
PMC Construction Electrical Supervisor
— Feb 2010
Site Electrical Engineer
— Feb 2008