Last Updated: 9th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Conversant with Claim Analysis (Delay Analysis, EOT), Risk Analysis, BIM 3D, 4D (Time), 5D (Cost) Modeling.
B. Tech in Civil Engineering
— Jun 1999
— Sep 2017
Senior Planning Engineer/ Project Planning Manager
— Mar 2015
• Construction of New College of Engineering (Main Building B+G+2+R & Workshop Building G+F+R) – Qatar University (Built-up Area -~76,500 SqM., QR 508 Million).
(Salient Feature: LEED- 4 Star Rating Target, Roof Garden, BIM Modeling 3D, 4D, 5D)
• Construction of Perlita Garden (Plot Area – 116,500 SqM, Built-up Area -113,000. - Residential Township in Pearl Qatar includes Villas -77, Town Houses- 37 Nos., Apartment (G+5)-14 Nos, Club House-2 Nos.) and
Tower Porto Arabia 10A (25 Floors) in Pearl Qatar. (QR 725 Million)
• Construction of 4 New Schools in Doha (Built-up Area ~ 40000 SqM, QR 235 Million)
• Construction of 10 New Kindergartens (KG-51 to KG-60) in Doha (Built-up Area ~ 40000 SqM, QR 259 Million)
• Construction of 10 New Kindergartens (KG-31 to KG-40) in Doha (Built-up Area ~ 40000 SqM, QR 215 Million)
• Construction of 3 New Schools in Doha (Built-up Area ~ 27500, QR 168 Million)
• Infrastructure & Road work for Al-Waab Complex Doha (QR 165 Million).
• Construction of AL Rayaan & Refaa Residential Tower, West Bay Doha (2 Tower Of 2B+G+M+40, QR 450 Million)