HSEQ PROFESSIONAL WITH 10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MANUFACTURING AND OIL & GAS
Last Updated: 10th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Specialties: Health, Safety & Environmental Management, Risk & Impact Assessment Processes, Safety Management, Incident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis, Defensive Driving, Loss Prevention, Training & Professional Development, Emergency Response Planning, Crisis Management, Auditing & Risk Management, Chemical safety.
• Analyze behaviors of the people in plant toward safety and support site leadership to devise strategies to change behaviors.
• Devise site reward & recognition schemes to promote Safe Behaviors.
• Decide safety training strategy for the site and prepare safety training calendar for Workmen, Execs, Managers & contractual employees.
• Conduct training of necessary stakeholders in areas of Safety Standards, Work Permit Systems, Risk Assessment, and Emergency Plan.
• Devise a system & allocate responsibility to conduct safety briefing to all contractual employees.
• Responsible for Safety related Statutory compliances for the plant
• Prepare a list of all Statutory Requirements related to Safety, allocate responsibility & develop a mechanism for tracking.
• Prepare a Plant Safety Committee as per Factory’s Act and conduct routine meetings.
• Develop a calendar for conducting Safety Audits in plant, allocate responsibility & track compliances.
• Develop Safety audit checklists in co-ordination with functional stakeholders.
• Highlight key audit findings to Plant leadership and get the audit gaps closed with functional stakeholders.
• Maintain necessary documents.
Safety Risk Assessment /Emergency Plan
• Train the functional stakeholders on various Risk Assessment tools such as FMEA, CTI/THA, Location /Equipment Risk Assessment, What-If Analysis, HAZOP.
• Hands hold the functional stakeholders to conduct Risk Assessment and ensure highest quality of the same.
• Prepare Plant Emergency plan.
• Lead Emergency Mock-Drills as per requirement.
• Annual review of Risk Assessment & Emergency Plan.
• Maintain necessary records.
Hazard Identification & Mitigation / Accident Investigation
• Devise a system of spotting and reporting Hazards and mitigation of same.
• Ensure compliance to Accident reporting and Investigation protocol.
• Participate in Accident investigation process.