Instrument Technician / Instrument Engineer
Last Updated: 30th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Electronic & Instrumentation
— Jul 2005
I&C Commissioning Engineer
• Responsible for Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning of Mark vie Control system.
• Troubleshooting of Plant Instrumentation and following preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance to all instruments & Valves in plant (Switches, Transmitters, Indicators, MOVs, CV, SOV).
• Carried out Functional & Logic tests, Trouble shooting, Module testing, modification of PLC system and Modbus Interface signal testing with DCS to PLC.
• Responsible for Commissioning hot loop check, Redundancy check, Hardware check and Function check for All Plant (Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, HRSG, Water treatment System, Fuel Gas Compressor, Fuel Oil System, CCW system, WSAC system, Firefighting System, Gas Detection System.
• Prepare Daily Commissioning activities and evaluate progress for reporting directly to I&C lead and Planning Department.
Senior Instrumentation Technician
— Oct 2017
• Co-ordination with Supervisor, shift operator & shift supervisor to carry out the job responsible for Maintenance, Commissioning, Trouble Shooting, Loop checking, Repair, calibration and Maintenance of all kinds of instruments, Fire & Gas instruments and ESD system in the plant of the ConocoPhillips LNG Plant (MMO Soyo Angola LNG) and Utilities Honeywell EPKS DCS system.
• Maintenance support for the HART, Foundation Fieldbus, and Ethernet Instrumentation.
• Calibration, preventive and corrective checks on WHEASSOE Tank Data Acquisition System Levels for two LNG tanks, Propane Tank, and Butane Tank.
• Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Anti-surge Valves from CCI working with CCC System, which protects the Main LNG Plant Compressors from Surge Events.
• Keep the Maintenance data updated using the SAP system.