Senior Electrical Project Manager
Last Updated: 13th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Diploma in Electrical Power Engineering
— Jun 2008
▪ Coursework Switchgear ( LV and MV), Power Transmission and Power
▪ Load Flow and short circuit calculations.
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
— May 2007
Units and Motors monitoring and protections.
▪ Final Project in Green Power Solutions
Electrical Projects Section Head
▪ Oversee pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
▪ Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments
▪ Set clear goals and expectations to Company.
▪ Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
▪ When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
▪ Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
▪ Provide coaching/counselling to foreman.
▪ Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within the project
Electrical Project Engineer
— Jul 2011
▪ Provided hands-on technical support, advice and mentoring to all levels of personnel.
▪ Define maintenance schedules and monitored status of tasks.