Engineer & Science’s Teacher.
Last Updated: 10th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Holder of a professional master in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy at the University of Lorraine. This training allowed me to carry out various tasks relating to the thermal and energy of buildings, from designing to the technical design of new energies, as well as carrying out engineering studies and project management for the construction And improving the energy efficiency of buildings of all kinds.
As part of this training, I carried out my final project in a thermal power station (Siemens Operator), where I was responsible for studying, improving and managing the technical equipment (HVAC and lighting) of an administrative building by proposing some axes of improvement from exploitation and data processing. At APM Terminals (Maersk Group) where I realized energy savings and GHG reductions in the lighting of 23 gantry cranes. (This internship report was part of a document that was put in place to obtain ISO 50001 certificate on energy management).
In addition, I have a strong skills in science field (mathematics, physics, chemistry), I have worked as a voluntary teacher for student in hard situation (between 14 and 18 years) with a Spanish association which called (Mujeres en Zona de Conflicto), I had 4 levels and I taught them (mathematics, physics, chemistry and French language) for the academic year (2013/2014).
From this experience, I acquired how I can dispatch my information to all my students, as well as I coordinated with my colleagues some efficient programs to achieve our goals, especially in the period of preparation.
English Language Programme
Professional Master Degree “Energy efficiency and renewable energy"
— Sep 2016
— Jul 2013
— Jun 2017
• Dynamic Thermal Simulation.
• Energy supply studies.
• Project management assistant.
• Energy guidance.
— Aug 2016
• Engineering, dimensioning and design of HVAC’s systems
• Design and engineering of solar photovoltaic systems.
• Financial analysis.
— Aug 2015
• Feasibility Study of a new system of lighting (LED).
• Measures of energy-saving and reduction of Greenhouse gas reduction.
• ISO 50001 “Energy Management”.
— Feb 2016
• Dimensioning of speed controller of solar energy.
• Conception and economic study of solar photovoltaic systems.
• The implementation of solar photovoltaic pumping application based on sunshine power in the area of Metz / France.
Maths & Physics Secondary Teacher
— Jul 2014
• Engage in Effective Planning and Preparation
• Utilize knowledge of human development
• Develop an understanding of students' cognitive, social, physical, and emotional development and to create learning opportunities that support student academic development.
— Jul 2013
The steps of this project were:
• Definition of all the theoretical and technical tools that I have used to manage the project.
• A definition of problem and their effects at the level of the whole body of the organism, the analysis of the causes and the proposal of the solutions.
• Circuit board simulation.
• Mechanical design of the system.
• Production of control card.
• Evaluation of the economic approach.