Senior Planning Manager – Delay & Claims AnalystEng. Bch., PPPM & PSPPRIMAVERA 6 - MS Project - TILOS
Last Updated: 13th December 2017 (over 4 years ago)
Mohamed Mahmoud Ibrahim
Senior Planning Manager – Delay & Claim Analyst
Mobile: (+974) 335-14146
I am a certified Planning & Scheduling Professional (AACE-PSP), holding
qualifications in Engineering and a Diploma in Project Management (American
University in Cairo).
I have over 16 years’ Experience within multinational Construction companies,
including 13 years’ experience in Project Planning & Controls, EOT Claim
management and Delay Analysis.
The type of projects I have been involved in the Middle East include amongst
others: - Residential and Commercial High rise Towers, Hotels, Hospitals, Roads,
Infrastructure / Landscaping works and Services Utility, Underground Rail Stations
& Tunnels (TBMs), ranging from 100 Million to 3 Billion US Dollars.
I am experienced in developing and performing Prospective Time Impact Analysis
(TIA) and Forensic Schedule Analysis.
I am enthusiastic team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, who
constantly meets deadlines and work hard to develop the highest standard of
international cross team work. I have strong leadership skills and can readily
identify the critical success factors in corporate planning to meet the most important
sub goals of the business, business unit or project.
In addition I have sound knowledge of FIDIC 4th Edition Red Book, 1999 Rainbow
Suites, and Contract Laws. Also, I am well versed with Primavera Project Planner
P3.1, Primavera P6.8.2, MS Project, MS Office, AutoCAD and PhotoShop.
I am seeking a challenging position that provides ample opportunity to demonstrate
competency in my key strength areas whilst providing the opportunity to further my
experiences and provide career development.
Planning & Scheduling Professional PSP
— Dec 2020
Senior Planning Manager
• Produce projects contract programme, revised and recovery programmes.
• Supervise planning department functions.
• Resource estimate and re-allocation analyses.
• Produce the overall weekly/monthly monitoring & target reports to senior management, site construction team and consultant/client.
• Allocate cost loading on activities, identify packages values and produce weekly & monthly WIP (Work in Place).
• Prepare delay analysis for monthly and weekly reports comparing current situation with baselines identifying the new completion milestones through critical path method.
• Extensive research of project documentation studying the causes of delays to identify employer delay events and contractor delay events in either retrospective or prospective analysis criteria on monthly basis.
• Time Impact Analysis: - Inserting Fragnets to model delay events within chosen time slices, taking into account the Project Progress status at the time a delay event has occurred.
• Developing chronology of events, coordinate with different departments to collect information and highlight events to monitor delays and arrange claims submission including Executive reports, EOT, TIA reports demonstrating entitlement, with detailed substantiations.
• Develop Baseline Programme based on approved extension of time.
• Monitor correspondences, RFIs, engineering process and procurement as part of data collecting to put together causes of delay events on monthly basis.
• Set up the invoicing system for the project and the project in-house progress monitoring system.