Senior Planning Engineer
Last Updated: 22nd January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
My name is Mohamed Hamdalla Seddik Sayed Currently, I am acting as Senior Planning Engineer With J&P (O) LTD,
Complete Mega Housing Mixed used Project in Saudi Arabia with Client SABIC Value of ($564 M).
Currently Handling Project with Value of $265 M for Client MOI (Ministry of the interior).
Civil Engineer accomplished professional with more than Nine years of experience in project implementation, planning, scheduling, reporting, cost control, cash flows, setting up document control system and contract administration of Construction Industry in the Middle East (Egypt, Qatar & KSA).
Key Knowledge Areas:
Project Management, Preparation of master, Detailed, Revised & Recovery schedules & Contract Administration, Arbitration, Delay Analysis Different Methods (Window Analysis, Time Impact Analysis) Earned Value Management
I had involved in Constructing multiple projects for the Private Engineering Office (PEO) for the Prince of Qatar Palaces and Villas, as well as high-rise buildings; I also did various projects with Qatar Foundation in Education City & WAKRAH area and KSA with SABIC Housing Projects in Riyadh and KAP2E Security Projects With MOI Ministry of interior.
Also dealing with the following clients & engineer:
Clients: PEO (Private Engineering Office), Qatar Foundation, Qatar University, SABIC(Saudi Basic Industries Corporation) & MOI Ministry of an interior.
Engineer: QDC (Qatar Design Consortium), GHD, Dar-Al HANDASAH, ASTAD Project Management, URS, White Young Qatar, HQ ASSOCIATES & SABIC Engineer Department.
Senior Planning Engineer
▪ Design, develop & maintain project schedules using Primavera P6, considering all EPC scope, Contract requirements,
Schedule specs., BOQ, working conditions and methods.
▪ Develop baseline schedule documentation including schedule narrative, assumptions, constraints, Risks, critical path,
cash flow & resources histograms.
▪ Lead a team of planners to establish and manage project schedules, schedule analysis.
▪ Analyze updated schedules and recommend preventive and corrective actions
▪ Develop and manage internal and external reporting (P6, ERP, KPIs), cash flow forecast, earned value analysis, EOT
and claims Preparation.
▪ Prepare Executive’s .
▪ Presentations, dashboards and reports for Project manager, Head of planning & Controlling and
▪ Provide technical guidance and support for project managers regarding project controls aspects
— Feb 2015
• Design, develop & maintain project schedules using Primavera P6, considering all EPC scope, Contract
requirements, Schedule specs., BOQ, working conditions and methods.
• Develop baseline schedule documentation including schedule narrative, assumptions, constraints, Risks, critical
path, cash flow & resources histograms.
• Prepare and develop all the “Schedule Delay Analysis” required for “Extension of Time” request.
• Performance management, including Earned Value analysis, project dashboards & reports.
• Analyze updated schedules and recommend preventive and corrective actions.