Director of Design / Engineering Manager
Last Updated: 29th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
I have Worked on Master planning, mixed use developments, Towers, Hotels, Resorts, Residential (many types), Offices, Multi story, Healthcare, Hospital, Educational & more in huge mega projects, Turn key Projects in KSA – Egypt – Qatar.
• In pre concept focused on business issue & securing best area usage.
• In concept focused on spacing, elevations, unique perspective & functional plans.
• In approvals focused on analyzing and simplifying design far from exceptions.
• In design development & tender focused on value engineering & reaching highest quality within the owner's budget.
• In construction focused on cost saving, developing the quality & respecting overall scheduling
I have Worked with: Revit, AutoCAD, Max, ArchiBus , PhtoShop, MS project- MS Office (excel-word-power point)
I’m expert in coordination between all disciplines (MEP, Infrastructure, Structure, Landscape, ID, Master planning & Architecture), Also I have special experience to assure the correctness and accuracy of my team work on reviewing the tender documents (Drawings, Specifications & BOQ)
I have worked with many international Developers in large scale mega projects as General Manager, Design Manager, Technical Office Manager, Models Maker and Animation & Presentation
- (King Abdullah Economic City) KAEC at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Turner/EMAAR)
- (King Abdullah Knowledge Economic City) KEC, Madinah, Saudi Arabia (SAFOLA)
- Al Babtain Group - Kuwait (ABG) Royal City & Air Park 5* Hotel - Egypt (ABG-Kuwait)
- (The Pearl, Lusail and Katara) ALASMAKH - Doha, Qatar (Regency)
I've worked as General Manager for second grade contracting company, my duty was as follows:
- Manage and monitoring all sites construction (requirements, Inquiry & manage all ongoing projects and manpower
- Managing all building material suppliers,
- Control and monitor all Administration work such as accounting, paperwork and Payroll, Bank statement, LC/LG/Tender bond
- All projects cost control P&L and Value engineers,
- Make the negotiation and agreements with all Subcontractors,
- Coordinate with site managers to kill any site troubles shooting if found,
- Involve in Meeting with owners, design consultant, supervision, consultant and Project management if required,
-Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training team work,
-Develops chairman (owners) strategic plan by studying technological and all new update in construction field
• Leadership skills especially on Multi disciplines coordination tasks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• Strategist and planner
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to be client facing and manage clients effectively
• Presentation skills
I am looking for an opportunity that could be considered a step forward in my carrier, and that could provide me with experience and skills in my profession and I hope to join big firm like yours and I hope to be one of your professional team
I am an excellent candidate for this vacancy as it closely matches my skills and experience. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please be informed that I have valid driving License in Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Egypt Best Regards,
Arch. Mohamed Hesham +201006660019
Architectural & Technology
— May 1990