Planning Engineer, PMP
Last Updated: 22nd August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
— Dec 2018
Faculty of Engineering
— May 2006
Planning& Cost Engineer
• I Review and analysis of Contractors initial Planning Package (Schedules, Network, procedures, etc.).
• I Analyses monthly schedule submittals and prepare input into overall monthly Project reports consistent with the overall Project reporting system
• I prepare the Integrated Planning / Scheduling contribution to the Monthly Project Report and other specific reports and making project presentations.
• I Prepare project budgeting and following cost control process.
• I Establish project baselines (Schedule& Cost) and other cost information (Estimation templates, Work Breakdown Structure codes, deliverables, and cost data and reporting structure) in project controls systems.
• I liaise with project managers to clarify project costs related issues.
• I Prepare detailed cost report, cost monitoring curves, perform cost analysis, and provide input for project monthly and reporting.
• I am working as a member of site management team for giving technical support, and advice to management and site working team and for developing the working performance.
• I Report Progress, Work status and issues to the top management with analysis and recommended corrective actions.
• Northern Pipe line 36” at Jordan (Current)
• Petrojet Central workshop.
Construction Mechanical Engineer
— Feb 2012
• Following Fabrication and or execution activities in lining with project schedule.
• Review the drawings to be sure, that it will be achievable.
• Report the productivities and issues to planning and top management.
• Handling site circumstances during fabrication and construction works.
• Expansion Summed storage tanks
• Crude oil heaters.
• Pressure vessels, Towers, storage tanks, piping, steel structure, Oil heaters, Heat Exchangers and silos Fabrication at Petrojet Workshops.