Oil and gas lab supervisor/ chemist
Last Updated: 5th October 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Bachelor's Degree in chemistry
- Review of the existing procedures and implementations of new ones according to the internationals standards.
- Calibrate, investigate anomalies in lab instrumentation or analytical results.
- Assist in following up of the laboratory maintenance work and final testing of the repaired equipments.
- Assist in the administrative control of the lab activities.
- Perform all non-routine analysis on special samples.
- Manage the spare parts and chemicals of laboratory, and I coordinate the purchase and the procurement of new equipments.
- GC , BSW, spectrophotometer, density meter,RVP, PH/conductivity meter, IR, UV-visible, oil in water, auto Titrino, gas tester (TESTO), SRB, HACH Kits,COD,DOB5, dissolved oxygen …)
supervising all activities of laboratory, with regard to analytical determinations of all process stream and products samples using internationally accepted standard analysis methods and HSE guidelines
- Sampling in conformance with company, HSE and international standards and practices
- Suggest and participate to the managements of changes related to the laboratory ( procedures, sampling connections, equipments)