Lead Mechanical Engineer
Last Updated: 2nd May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
— Jun 2004
Principal Mechanical Engineer
— May 2018
• Responsible for the delivery of all design deliverables for the wet utilities mechanical design, especially the design delivery of all Pumps, STP, RO Plants and industrial waste water treatments.
• Responsible for design reports/letter writing, customer meetings, inter disciplinary design coordination, and keeping MoM records.
• Ensure that all Department Personnel understand and implement QA/QC systems and procedures, including EMS, Squad check, document checking procedures, etc.
• Overall supervision and leadership of the Utility Engineers and Draftsmen including Senior Engineers.
• Preparation and management of forward workload plan for engineering resources.
• Ensure that the Management of Change process is understood and effectively implemented.
• Monitoring performance of Utility team on projects to ensure compliance with budgets and schedules.
• Support Sales Manager in Pursuit activities including man‐hour estimation and development of method statements.
• Provision of competent and adequate disciplines resources to support projects through recruitment and Agency Contractors through effective workload planning.
• Identify Training and development needs of engineering personnel and implement an annual training plan.
Working on Doha Metro Project – Gold Line; one of largest contemporary mega infrastructure projects in the ME region with Worleyparsons as a MEP Design Consultant.
Participate in complementary infrastructure development projects’ packages such in Emiri Naval Base.
Start new role of acting as a proposals manager for variety of design and PMCM services tenders.