ISO 9001, Process Mapping, Quality Assurance, Management Consulting, Audit & Compliance, Risk Management, Lean Six Sigma
Last Updated: 8th October 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Lead Auditor - ISO 9001:2015
— Apr 2016
Lead Auditor - ISO 27001:2013
— May 2015
Six Sigma - Black Belt
— Dec 2011
MBA - Operations Management
— May 2008
2. Event Head for National Event - Drishti
3. Participated in sports and various projects and presentations.
B.E - Electronics Engineering
— Jun 2005
2. Student of the Year - 2004-05 for Electronics Department
1. Successfully completed an International Assignment in the field of process management consulting by developing more than 120 process maps and about 160 forms.
2. Successfully implemented ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 for more than 30 clients within a span of 1.5 years.
3. Designed and implementing quality assurance function for 3 clients.
1. Ensuring compliance to various international standards such as ISO 9001 & ISO 27001.
2. Responding to RFP and RFI with regards to quality and business excellence.
3. Drive projects to enhance customer satisfaction.
4. Driving best practice sharing, idea generation and initiatives.
5. Develop & Manage team to achieve business & strategic goals.
6. Budgeting and control – Prepare & manage budget for the function.
7. Driving automation projects to enhance productivity and accuracy.
Lead Consultant – Corporate Quality Assurance
— Nov 2015
1. Designed & implemented the business excellence framework for the company.
2. Established quality objectives in line with the business objectives, strategy and balanced score card.
3. Certified the organization of ISO 9001.
4. Established rewards and recognition program.
5. Managed projects towards quality improvement with huge business impact.
1. Independently lead the Corporate Quality Assurance across the Company including head office and all branch offices.
2. Established the Quality Assurance function for the company.
3. Developed, trained and mentored the quality assurance team across all departments.
4. Establish & review manuals, policies, procedures, work instructions, guidelines, forms and templates, document control and stamp control within the organization.
5. Implemented and certified the organization for ISO 9001(QMS).
6. Perform ISO 9001 internal audits and identify business risks and area for improvements.
7. Establish quality objectives of the departments and align them with the corporate strategy corporate balance score card.
8. Prepare reports and dashboards and review process performance for QMS.
9. Perform risk assessments, highlight potentials risks, and drive corrective and preventive actions to mitigate risks.
10. Liaison with certification bodies for contract review, Certification and surveillance audits.
11. Conducting management review meetings with business heads & Top Management
12. Working closely with the business development team in responding to RFP / RFI.
13. Developing & reviewing corporate policies and strategies towards quality management system.
14. Driving best practice sharing initiatives across the organization.
15. Providing end to end mentoring and motivating the team to achieve their goals.
16. Plan, track & monitor budget control.
17. Consultant in implementing ISO 22301 (BCMS)
18. Consultant to integrate QMS, ISMS and BCMS
Consultant – Business Process Excellence and Transformation
— Jul 2014
1. Mentored and completed Lean projects with total savings of 250,000 USD.
2. Deployed QMS in more than 400 processes across multi geographic locations and clients.
3. Managed 5 automation projects for quality improvement.
4. Deployment of EMS in Pune & Mumbai location of WNS
5. Quality Award - Top achiever for Best practice sharing and process improvement.
6. Star Fire Award - Motivation, Achievement and Commitment
7. People Star Award - People management and task orientation
1. Heading the Quality Management System for India, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Romania, Costa Rica, Poland, China and South Africa
2. Responsible for ISO 9001 (QMS) certification of the entire organization.
3. Perform risk assessments, highlight potentials risks, Drive CAPA to mitigate risks.
4. Liaison with certification bodies for contract review, Certification and surveillance audits.
5. Conducting management review meetings with business heads & Top Management
6. Track & monitor budget control
7. Working closely with transition teams for new businesses and responding to RFP / RFI.
8. Execute diagnostic & transformation projects, identifying process improvements & process re-engineering opportunities.
9. Developing & reviewing corporate policies and strategies towards quality management system.
10. Monitoring the effectiveness of the function and developing plans to improve the team performance to set new benchmarks
11. Act as a mentor for quality system implementation and monitoring
12. Develop & review audit frameworks for transaction quality assurance
13. Identify and nurture a team of internal quality auditors & compliance officers and ensure achievement of their goals, career roadmap and certifications.
14. Driving best practice sharing, idea generation and initiatives to improve VOC.
15. Providing end to end mentoring and motivating the team to over achieve their goals.
16. Conducting training sessions on ISO 9001, lean awareness, process mapping & MS Visio, quality tools & FMEA. Trained over 3000+ people.
17. Assessing processes for competency skill mapping
Business Development Manager
— Jan 2008
Received best performance award for consistently exceeding the sales target.
1. Direct sales of residential and commercial units.
2. Training and grooming new sales agents.
3. Ensure revenue generation in order to exceed sales targets.
4. Consistently exceeded the sales targets by 165% for a period of 1 year.