Planning Engineer with 6+ years Experience
Last Updated: 9th October 2020 (about 1 year ago)
Experienced in baseline preparation, Daily /weekly /Monthly/Dashboard updation and report submission and have exposure in Claims and Delay analysis
Post Graduate Program in Advanced Construction Management
— May 2016
The programme is structured to prepare NICMAR graduates for undertaking professional responsibilities demanding high proficiency in skills of application of latest technology, people management, project finance, international markets -all with a special reference to infrastructure development and real estate projects. The curriculum has been reviewed from time to time to incorporate the latest advancements in Construction.
— May 2016
- Set the work programs and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepare and submit an updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of fatigue and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and reports and Dashboards.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
- Preparations monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make the comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
- Assists in the preparation work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders
QS & Planning Engineer
— Nov 2018
• Submission of weekly and monthly reports
• Preparing Look ahead program based on Present site condition
• Preparing contractual letters to client, consultant and subcontractors
• Estimating the required manpower & monitoring the actual manpower
• Maintaining records for all variations and additional works of the project
• Attending client progress meetings
• Prepare dashboards and reports
• Update overall project schedule in primavera p6
• Review and monitor subcontractors' programs and reports
• Monitor submission and approval of subcontractors, materials and drawings, and prequalification
• Attending Subcontractor and Supplier meetings
• Preparing our technical & cost assessment and comparing with the contractors’/sub-contractors’
assessment for the final implementation (monthly interim payments, transmittal, recommendation
letter, check lists, measurement & assessment sheets, etc)
• Checking and verifying of all invoices from subcontractors.
• On site and off site quantity verifications and confirmation with regard to payments and variation works.
• Preparing estimates of variation works.
• Reviewing Contract Agreement thoroughly before dealing with the contractors/sub-contractors for
any payments, mutual dealings, etc