Senior Planning Engineer
Last Updated: 6th November 2018 (over 4 years ago)
I am currently serving as the Sr. Project Planning & Cost Control Engineer with Robtstone,Abu dhabi.
While my resume is attached for your perusal, a list of accomplishments indicative of my experience includes:
• Played a vital role in managing new projects like EPC Project,flow line construction,Storage tank maintenance, Refinery maintenance Repair work, plant shutdown, Asphalt road project & well Pad Construction for the RIG and faced & overcome key challenges like To Achieve the target before RIG on date
I bring to your company my years of relevant experience and my drive for results and positive outcomes. I am prepared for the next challenge in my career and look forward to hearing from you.
Bachelor Of Engineering
— May 2011
Senior Planning Engineer
• Prepare L1 Project master schedule, L2 look ahead schedule and Project CPM network, L3 detailed schedule of Home office and Procurement and L4 control schedule.
• Prepare and update of EDDR, Procurement register, Subcontractor register and construction register for the client review
• Prepare and update of S curve for EDDR, PR, SCR and CR
• Prepare and submit the Project critical activity for client review
• Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project team.
• Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
• Prepares and submit updated PMS and S curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
• Prepare project cost estimate of resources and other expenses through discussions with functional leaders in a timely manner using EVMS, which is suitable for cost tracking in the project life cycle
• Develop Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) in line with WBS to align project progress and cost values
• Preparing Progress measurement system, Project budget and manpower histogram for management review.
• Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
• Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Construction team.
• Prepares daily, weekly and monthly report reflecting work progress summary and submit to client.
• Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
• Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
Senior Planning Engineer
— May 2018
• Supporting the PDO’s Area Planner in compiling and maintaining the cross-functional 14d IAP plan
• Documenting reports and analyzing actual work done versus plan; using as a minimum the same base line plan references as PDO for change management
• Creating overall plans and schedules for conceptual, providing plans and schedules for ad-hoc construction service requests
o Work activity progress reports and regularly updating plans and schedules
o Project Manager to update project plan and tracking team members to update time sheet without a fail
• Coordinating with Operations Planning Department for construction planning, inclusive reporting, Primavera P6 update, SAP (PM) daily service entry and so on
• Resource optimization / prioritization in conjunction with Project Engineers & Site Manager
• Developing L4 Plan, risk mitigation, resources & equipment plan for SRL integrated SD follow-up with milestone
• Liaising regularly with Engineering, Procurement and Construction Department to reflect the current status in cost reports and schedules
• Optimizing production of deliverables, completion of work within time and resources constraints
• Managing PDO's 90D/14D plan and integrating activity plan to follow and communicate with team on time to complete the job
• Organizing daily/weekly review meeting with all concerned highlights to concerned parties
— Dec 2014
availability, production and construction sequences
• Established work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan
• Administered the following:
o Critical activities based on the project schedule and advised project management
o Day-to-day work progress and prepared the weekly and monthly program and report
• Created and managed overall master schedule integrating work breakdown structure using Primavera(P6)
• Prepared the following:
o Project cost chart analyse based on the progress
o Resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required
• Worked towards allocation of resources to projects based on priority from Saudi Aramco & Sabic
• Prepared the forecast and progress report for on-going project on monthly basis
• Administered site progress based on the approved schedule
• Monitored client drawings, plans and other documents in order to prepare detailed technical proposal for them
• Reported to Project Manager and coordinated the execution of various service orders for mechanical maintenance of refinery units of Saudi Aramco
• Organized meeting with contractors & reporting top management about the progress of work and conducted shipment analysis