Organizational Development Professional
Last Updated: 15th July 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Michael is technically sound in all Microsoft Programs including the MS Office suite, MS Project. Other software capabilities are AutoCAD, PeopleSoft, SAP, and many mire CMMS systems. He has a hands-on experience in operating in an SAP environment and carries an in-depth understanding of key systems interfaces and business intelligence platform. He is equally skilled in managing equipment reliability program to analyze maintenance data and location to improve preventive maintenance effectiveness.
Moreover, Michael is exclusively trained in TapRoot and Equifactor Root Cause Analysis (RCA), which provides him with the ability to lead and participate in incident investigations and conduct analyses to determine failure mode and root cause of equipment failures.
Doctor Of Education
Masters of Business Administration
— Sep 2013
Member of Golden Key Honor Society and Member of the Veterans Association.
— Jul 2011
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Coaching and development of employees in safe work practices, process improvement, and customer relations are a vital part of my role with ATS. Part of my role is to develop everyone to be successful, engaged, and in tune with the customers needs and requirements.
— Mar 2017
Michael is primarily involved in leading all business processes improvement programs regarding facilities operations to minimize downtime and maximize cost efficiencies alongside reviews the training and organizational development programs and initiatives for the facilities operations department. In addition, he also oversees the budget management, administration, and facility operations for facility support services.
Noteworthy highlights of this role include:
• Contributed to cost savings of 25-30% on labor through installation of a new reliability centered maintenance program.
• Developed conceptual plans and budgets for facilities projects to support fiscal decision-making.
• Replaced outdated plans with 2,500 new maintenance procedures.
• Drive energy management efficiency program and evaluate all buildings for LEED ratings.
• Reduced maintenance cost by 50% through the development of a new maintenance and reliability program.
• Minimized injury rate by 75% by delivering new safety training program comprising opening and closing procedures; contributed to 15% increase in revenue by making the buildings ready for occupancy 2 week sooner.
• Developed new Lock out Tag out program and process; standardized the system at all locations within the park.
Furthermore, Michael is engaged in establishing robust maintenance systems, and preventative maintenance programs, providing direction to maintenance/process engineers and managing the Maintenance Reserve Division, addressing internal and external customer requests and much more.
Global Operations Manager
— Aug 2014
Along with developing and implementation of corporate policies and procedures, Michael delivered financial and strategic leadership, designed and implemented global and scalable operational processes, and prepared and delivered content for partner quarterly business reviews. He also conducted all the initial hiring and certification of new personnel.
Rig Asset Manager
— Nov 2013
He made the business data easily accessible to the executive team through implemented online project management, inventory, and budgeting software, driving continuous auditing process on the rigs and preventive maintenance program in compliance with company standards. He also led the engineering department during two shipyard periods and affected a total Project savings worth multimillion dollars.
Selected highlights of this role include:
• Affected a reduction of inventory offshore by implementing a standardization policy.
• Achieved 10 annual maintenance contracts from nil, and conducted inspections for several drilling contractors.
• Eliminated down time and boosted a million dollar revenue.
• Received a bonus award for the development of a top 10 list of rig based projects.
Michael was also involved in general maintenance, operation, repair records and documentation activities, and maintaining a safe working environment for team and customers.
— Jul 2011
Transocean FEA Division |Jul 2005 – Jul 2012
At Transocean, Michael managed a team of FEA division comprising 100 electrical maintenance personnel for the execution of a multimillion dollar project of GSF Galveston Key contract for Petronas Malaysia. He assisted in planning process shutdowns; and prepared reports on plant equipment reliability on periodic basis.
He led a multi-cultural mobilization team of 50 personnel and successfully negotiated an extended contract resulting in revenue generation worth multimillion dollars. He advocated the utilization of CMMS (Maximo and PeopleSoft) and Total Productive Maintenance Reporting Techniques to identify reliability opportunities in the manufacturing plants.