Chartered SC cleared Safety Professional - High Hazard Industries
Last Updated: 28th February 2020 (over 2 years ago)
Open University | 1998 to 2002 BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering
HNC Mechanical Engineering | 1994 to 1996
ONC Mechanical Engineering | 1985 to 1988
City & Guilds Mechanical Engineering | 1984 to 1985
Indentured Apprenticeship - Mechanical Engineering (1984-88)
NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management | 2015
NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety | 2014
NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety | 2006
NEBOSH International Health, Safety & Environmental Passport | 2010
Lead Auditor| JPD Training Group | 2007
BOHS P405 Management of Asbestos (SME & Magnox / URENCO AP) | 2013
AMIChemE: Associate Member of the Institute Chemical Engineers [Process Safety]
— Feb 2020
CMIOSH: Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health
— Feb 2020
PIEMA: Practitioner of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment
— Feb 2006
Lead EHS Engineer
• Brunner Mond, Chemical Plant: Northwich.
• Corus: BOS plant, Scunthorpe.
• Eggborough Power Ltd: EPL.
• Eon: Connah`s Quay, Corby, Port of Liverpool, Enfield, Ironbridge and Isle of Grain.
• Hinkley Point B: (Nuclear) British Energy / EDF Power.
• INEOS Chlor (Hydrogen) Chemical Plant: Runcorn.
• InterGen : Rocksavage & Coryton.
• International Power: Deeside.
• RWE-Npower : Staythorpe & Pembroke.
• Scottish & Southern Energy: Keadby & Fiddlers Ferry.
• Scottish Power: Longannet & Shoreham.
• Stafford (Generator) & Rugby (LST) Alstom Power Thermal Services - Manufacturing Plants.
• Trawsfynydd : De-Commissioning Nuclear Power Station; Magnox
• URENCO UUK (Capenhurst) – Uranium Enrichment Facility.
• Jacobs Engineering Group Inc: BEPDT Box Encapsulation Project. The BEP Joint Venture Project is an integral part of the Magnox Swarf Storage Silo (MSSS [JV-Sellafield]).