Last Updated: 12th January 2019 (over 4 years ago)
Also I’ve got excellent skills in working under pressure, being flexible, initiative, respond quickly, work with minimal supervision, follow time management and possess analytical, negotiation and communicational skills and also an ability to prioritize conflicting demands. Apart of it I have excellent command in English, Russian, Azeri & Turkish languages, strong abilities to work both independently and as a team member, good computer skills. I will prove to be a valuable and positive addition to any team.
I consider your company as my next lucky step where I can use my knowledge and gain new experience with long-term contract. I am keen to maintain the level of work and success in various aspects of work that I have achieved, and would be glad to put my skills and experience for good use within your company
- Preparation and regular update of an integrated Project Schedule with different levels of details
- Lead the checking, monitoring and reporting of sub-contractor schedule and planning activities
- Review and analyse sub-contractor scheduling and planning documentation (procedures, reporting, etc)
- Provide practical assistance to planning methodology, techniques and best practice
- Perform schedule risk analysis, indentify potential delays and highlighting solutions to trends that may result schedule slippages; with implementation into schedule and visualising schedule impacts
- Close interface with engineering, procurement and construction departments.
- Develop construction proposals and strategies for work execution
- Preparation of ad hoc Project Planning documents