Last Updated: 26th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Experience includes in engineering and construction for the international market. Experience includes extensive use of project management computer software.
Other experience includes experience in project supervision, settlement and irrigation project
Faculty of Engineering
— May 1987
• To lead on all construction aspects of the Board’s work, providing strategic and professional guidance to the Contracts Manager and the Technical Manager.
• To build an effective partnering culture with the Project Company to ensure collaborative effort is applied where appropriate
• Overall responsibility for ensuring that the Board fulfils its obligations under the Project Agreement
• Liaison with Council, Project Company, Sub-Contractors and Advisors ensuring the delivery of high quality within contract timescales
• Provide the Board and interested third parties with advice and expertise on critical issues regarding the project, and implementation
• Set targets, objectives and clear responsibilities for all supervised staff, progressively monitor individual performance against the agreed criteria and conduct formal appraisals in keeping with time frames
• Deal with the escalation of contract disputes to support the delivery of Permit to Use on time.
• Ensure that Contracts and Technical Teams follow all agreed control procedures.
• Administer any risk sharing arrangements with the Project Company