HVAC, Fire Fighting, Plumbing, MEP
Last Updated: 3rd June 2017 (over 5 years ago)
— Oct 2012
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
• Some practical design works based on actual site condition on consultant submitted drawing.
• To monitor and control expenses related to project work and ensure organizational forecasts and budgets are met for these expenses.
• To prepare and submit reports on the progress and status of the project and maintain effective and on-going communications with construction and contractor management teams.
• To be responsible and report on the scheduling of man/material movements for all aspects of construction and or maintenance activity.
• Hands on exposure in installation of Internal and External Plumbing works.
• Hands on exposure in installation of Internal and external Fire Fighting works.
• Ability to optimize resources (Man power Equipment &materials) to ensure timely completion of the work.
• Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures specification & drawings including other project related documents.
• Ability to follow good work practice & ensure the HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting installations are in accordance with specifications, drawings & local & international HVAC, Plumbing & Fire Fighting codes.
— Feb 2017
• Cooling load calculations, Duct Design, Equipment Selection,Chilled water piping design, Ventilation Design, VRF Design, Chiller plant design.
• Fire Sprinkler, Hosereel, Hydrant, FM-200, Foam Extinguishing Design.
• Pipe sizing for hot & cold water and fire protection systems.
• Preparation of Plumbing and Fire equipment schedules for Pumps, pipes, valves, etc. and BOQs.
• Preparation of layouts, schematics, sections, plant rooms hand mark ups.
• Codes and Standards :BNBC, ASHRAE, Carrier, SMACNA, BS, ASPE, IPC, all NFPA Fire.