HSEQ Project Incharge
Last Updated: 29th April 2019 (over 3 years ago)
- Guidelines: IFC guidelines, IFC stakeholder engagement 2007, ECR-97, Bangladesh labor rule 2015, Asian Development Bank Safeguard Policy Statement (SPS), The ESIA Guidelines for Industry, 1997, Performance Standards of the World Bank Group, Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Monitoring: CSR activity (school renovation), waste management practice (reduce, reuse, recycle), grievance, organize conference call (off-shore, on-shore), maintain tracker for different project activities, document & drawing distribution system (DTS), filing system, fire detection system, access control system, security management, incoming inspection and quality inspection, proper environmental health safety practice during construction and operation phase, incident & accident management.
- Legal Issues: land mutation, NOC from respective authority, EIA approval, ECC renew.
- Safety: occupational health & safety practice, IFC performance standard (sanitation), tool box talk (TBT).
- Technical: 132kV overhead transmission line, power construction and distribution, SOP for erection, civil construction, mechanical, electrical, engine transportation.
- Maintain liaison with government authority DoE, BPDB for different approvals, permits and NOCs regarding project activities.
- Achievements: project management and project planning, document filing system (DFS), design & implementation of environmental health safety, prepare and track lender documents, implementation of HSEQ.