Last Updated: 8th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Experience involves petrochemical refineries, oil and gas, lng and power-energy projects.
• Lead/perform 3D modelling of piping systems, equipment, structures, and pipe supports.
• Model review/interference clash detection/proper maintenance and operator access ways provided.
• Isometric & General Arrangement drawing extraction and Material take-off.
• Prepare piping systems layout and interface point drawings, nozzle orientation, structure/foundation information, utility stations location.
• Preview of vendor drawings.
• Isometric checking including pipe support checking.
• Piping routing for utility, steam, acid, slurry, liquor, firewater, sulfur and other process lines,
• Experience in assisting fabrication team.
• Experience in both Greenfield & Brownfield projects.
• Giving inputs to civil, electrical, instrumentation groups for various purposes.
• Conversant with American Standards like ASME B 31.3,ASME B31.1, API Standards, OISD 118 etc. and familiarity with 3D design Concept.
• Well organized, focused and productive with proven ability to complete projects adhering to time and budget constraints.
Bachelor of Technology
— Jun 2007