Business Development and Business Analyst Professional with more than 10 years’ experience.
Last Updated: 21st August 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• International stakeholder management
• Exposure to CISC and Seal ERP systems
• Project planning (Agile), familiar with scrum ceremonies
• Exposure to Vodacom, Telkom and British Gas metrics and KPI’s
• Managing complex multifunctional projects with multiple stakeholders in various environments.
• Business requirements elicitation, Market analysis, Feasibility studies for new projects
• Managing and supporting the testing and implementation of business processes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point and Strong communication skills
• Native English speaker with fluent knowledge of written and spoken Arabic
• Customer service training to over 5000 employees increasing productivity
• Proven track record in reengineering business processes and resulting in 20% cost saving
• Achieved 10% quarterly margins through effective logistics practices and processes
1. Faculty Training Institute - South Africa
Certified Business Analyst
March 2018 – March 2019
2. Coventry University - United Kingdom
September 2016 – September 2017
3. Global TESOL College
Advanced TESOL Certification
4. University Of Wollongong - Australia
January 2004 - December 2008
WNS, Cape Town, South Africa
June 2018 – Current
Analyse and audit overall business’s bottom line and carry out business improvement strategies around streamlining key business processes.
- Conducting high-level decomposition of business requirements
- Conduct interviews, workshops and observation to obtain business process related information
- Define requirements using use case diagrams and narratives
- Define impact of other applications and technological impacts
- Prepare As-Is business process definitions in text and model form
- Identify, model and redesign business processes and proposed workable solutions
- Build To-Be process models with supporting documentation
- Presentation of business requirements to stakeholders
- Define business drivers functional and non functional requirements
- Create context diagram and system interaction diagrams
KPFF Global, (Mayasem Project), Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Business Development Manager/Account Manager
September 2014 – September 2016
To develop, lead and execute marketing strategies and concepts ensuring efficiency and transparency through the collaborative workflows. Responsible for providing reports and updates to the Operations Director.
- Tracking and reporting key relationship functions with consultants and such as JWT and JLL
- Crafting negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Performing cost scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Supervising and coordinating the assigned project process and the desired outcomes (scheduling, forecasts, status reports and other project-related deliverables)
- Assisting senior management with developing content marketing strategies, managing KPIs and objectives with respect to the brand as well as media integration with over-all strategy
- Track deliverables towards compliance with committee time frames.
- Prepare price and cost analysis of proposals and negotiated prices, service contracts.
Dow Chemical, Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Accounts Manager / Business Development GCC
February 2011 – September 2014
- Managing an annual multi-million dollar sales portfolio for the GCC Region
- Generated outstanding growth in volumes, by retaining existing customers and new business
- Successfully created and developed a new market from inception into a $2 million annual sales revenue distribution business in 1.5 years with further growth potential.
- Held quarterly meetings with sales team tracking targets, monitoring KPIs and SOPs
- Process mapping and streamlining the work processes in product movement.
- Identifying and processing any contract variations
- Managing annual financial budgets for all products variations
- Identified areas of opportunity and money losing products, devised turnaround strategy
- Responsible for costing, estimating and planning projects