sr. QA/QC Engineer/QA/QC In charge in construction company
Last Updated: 30th November 2018 (over 4 years ago)
— May 1998
Sr. A/QC Engineer
• Review of material submittal, prequalification of subcontractor prior to submit consultant and amend it as per requirement.
• Monitoring day to day activities at site and take rectification actions to keep up the requirements and standards and avoid non-conformance.
• Do inspection for IR, if work complying requirement as per drawing and specification submit to consultant and get approval prior to start next stage as per approved ITP. Verify the materials delivered at site as per approved MAR and keep the records.
• Preparation, submission and approval of the MS, ITP and checklist for the main contractor and in coordination with subcontractors for their scope of works.
• Issuing the internal NCR’S, follow up, closeout. Review of the corrective actions for external NCR’s prepared by construction team and closeout in coordination with Consultant.
• Monitoring the IR’s submission, inspection and approval in coordination with construction and QA/QC team. Provide training to construction/maintenance team coordination with specialist/manufacturer. Coordination with MEP team for MEP clearances to avoid any project delay.
• Prepare punch/snag list as per project requirements. Assist with QA/QC manager to prepare the close out dossiers for project.
Sr. A/QC Engineer
— Jun 2017
• Setting out & monitoring KPI’s for all key processes and report the status.
• Managing QA/QC team and responsible for day to day QA/QC activities in the projects. Monitoring inspections and its status. Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) rejection.
• Controlling non conforming products and validating internal NCR’s. Ensure close out of external NCR’s.
• Review of the documents such as subcontractors prequalification, material submittals, Method Statements, Inspection & Test Plans (ITP’s) and checklists.
• Plan Audit schedule and perform first & second party audits. Actively participated in the third party audits in the projects.
• Maintain register for measuring and testing equipment’s with valid calibration certificates.
• Prepare monthly and weekly quality reports with statistics including RCA analysis with IR’s, MIR’s and other documents status.
• Hold internal weekly quality meetings and attend weekly progress meetings with consultant.
• Provide training to QA/QC and other staff regarding ISO and PQP requirements. Review of O&M Manuals
• Liaison with independent lab and consultant for smooth operation of testing for materials and works at site.
• Perform suppliers and subcontractors performance appraisals in the defined intervals and report the same.
• Review of T&C procedures and get approval of T & C method statement prior to start activity at site.
• Preparation of snagging list & de snag and handing over of close out documents as per contract requirements
— Sep 2010
• Material verification inspections performed for the delivered material at site as per approved MAR and keep the records. Work inspections to be made for site activities and any defects to be informed to Project team for rectifications.
• Stick with assigned task and complete as per project requirement. Any activities not comply with approved method statements; shop drawing or specification requirement at site shall be issued with non-conformance.
• Review NCR’s issued by consultant and proposed corrective and preventive action and complete follow up with engineers for the close out. Prepare the punch/snag list for completed works and coordinate with site team for the rectification as per project requirements and get approval from consultants.
• Prepare the close-out requirements with QA/QC manager according client/consultants/Project requirements
— Jun 2007
• Submit the inspection requests to consultant for completed work and getting approval for the same.
• Coordinate with MEP department for required clearances.
• Monitor the store and check incoming materials against material approvals and submit the materials inspection requests to consultant and keep record for MIR’s