Executive School Principal / Director
Last Updated: 16th January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
* Currently the Executive Principal of an American International school in the UAE with 3600 students... I am open to arrange some time to discuss about any suitable roles you may have.
* Founded & launched new American, British (GEMS) and Canadian International K-12 & English Language schools and have lead teams in the Gulf Region, Middle East, Europe, Asia, Africa, Mexico, USA and Canada.
* Previously launched and ran my own Montessori leadership style Martial Arts and Afterschool Homework & ESL centre lead by medal winnings members of Team Canada (in Toronto, Canada.)
* Masters Educational Leadership, Business Administration, Technology & English Language degrees.
I am a CANADIAN citizen.
+ 20 years, 10 countries with multicultural team leadership experience.
I specialise in leading New School & Improvement Projects!
* Former Senior Project Manager / Business Process Manager, for 15 years with Fortune 500 companies (head offices: IBM, Bell Mobility, Sprint PCS, TELUS Mobility, Canada Life, Minacs) in Toronto, CANADA and the USA.
* Certified Martial Arts Black Belt Instructor & former Committee Member for Ontario Early Years Centre (PAC). I place a strong emphasis on youth physical and physiological development. I am also a Sports Ontario Certified Instructor.
Unlike traditional "schools" that focus strictly on academic skills, I place an equal emphasis on life skills - increasing confidence, self-esteem and motivation, all characteristics that create direct and lasting results at home, in school and in life. Students should learn they are true Champions of Life and focus on communication skills, leadership skills, building positive relationships, conflict resolution, creative thinking, setting goals and problem solving.
Contact me today to discuss how I may be of service, and also ask me for my CV and Educational Philosophy documents.