Project Management & Business Change Management
Last Updated: 19th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Accurately identifying, formulating and successfully integrating fundamental change using PROSCI methods.
• Leading organisational and business change, delivering significant reductions in operating costs whilst improving standards and profit margins whilst proactively engendering critical cultural buy-in.
• Positive, cascade adoption of new user services through sponsor management, Model Office and trials.
• Successful stakeholder manager, including early identification, mapping, analysis and principle stakeholder management, professionally run and productive workshops, supporting the timely delivery of change.
• Skilled, knowledgeable leader of large teams, in the most challenging environments.
• Prince 2, lean and PROSCI methodologies practitioner.